Thursday

A not so smart decision...


Today i didn't go to work for the 4th day! I have had this nasty sickness that i found out yesterday was a bronchial upper respiratory infection in my lungs... i have had this before... okay, so... i decided to clean the downstairs bathroom today, it sucks having to clean 3 bathrooms! haha..... well when we bought the house there was a ring in all the toilets because it sat so long... i scrubbed and scrubbed to get it off and i got it pretty good, decided to replace the toilets sometime before the house warming party... so today after being in heber and then being sick so i have not cleaned i seee a little ring again so i decided to bust out my own concauction of chemicals... needless to say the toilet bowl is now like a banana yellow and it was full of blueish green yellow fizzy bubbly stuff until i flushed it. Now im coughing and hacking and cant breathe and this smell of a science project gone bad fills my house, i had to open all the doors and windows and there is a ton of them in my house! well that was my not so smart doing. I need a gas mask!

1 comment:

  1. hey mandy-

    just a tip for that nasty ring in your toilet! two words--- Pumis Stone- works wonders!! and you dont have to work with all of the nasty smelling chemicals.... all you need is yellow gloves and the stone and it looks brand new.

    ReplyDelete