Wednesday

You should not judge..ANYONE!!!!

Today i got a text from an old friend who i used to babysit for. She brought to my attention that she had to set someone straight about me the other day. The scenario went something like the person asking her who i married again, she said Andrew Crandell and the response was..." who would have ever thought..." I will admit that it upset me a little. I may have taken it the "wrong" way but how else would that be meant???????? I have tried so hard and can whole heartedly say that gossip is not a part of my life anymore. I fall short every now and then but i try my best to just not gossip about ANYONE. The reason why this response kinda jerked me was because there are the small minded people usually from heber who i went to school with who have this perception of me that i am a bad person. Let me tell you, think what you want- Yes i will clear up the "rumors" that i did make a mistake while i was dating a non menber but it is none of ANYONES business as long as i have handled my sins with heavenly father. YOU are not to judge me and it gives you no right to make a judgment on information that YOU do not know. This world is full of nasty hipocritical people who never have anything nice to say out of their mouths. It is always did you hear this, or can you beleive that. SHut your freaking mouths! Especially for the mormon people who do it and have said it about me. If you dont like me it is non of my business, practically i could care less, dont take this for me being bitter but if you have nothing better to do with your life then to pick out other peopls faults, maybe you just look in the mirror. Our religion is about FORGIVNESS! not that i need to be forgiven from any random human, but come on people. Focus on your own life and your own faults a little more than picking out everyone elses. I am the first one to admit that i made a mistake. I made many mistakes, and i still do but the difference is, is that i am not the judgmental person. Make a perception of me all you want based on a mistake that was made in HIGH SCHOOL, almost 6 years ago! I guess if YOU are perfect you can cast the first stone... right???

On a little lighter note... After all of the mistakes that i made, have made and WILL make, i can not help to be extra thankful for the gospel and the atonign sacrifice my savior made for me. Without him i would stuck in that small mind that others hold certain indivuduals to. I just can't beleive how blessed i have been with finding such an amazing husband and having all the blessings we have and still get each day in or home. I can't complain about anything because i would be ungrateful for what i have accomplished. I guess my feelings on what other people say is just one more thing i need to work at getting better at. I know who i am, but better yet Heavenly Fathers know who i am and the intentions of my heart- to that I am thankful for.

On a heavier note...I am over this:)

1 comment:

  1. Mandi...couple of things...

    #1 - Heber is filled with a lot of great people! Don't let the few ruin it for you. I have lived in Heber my entire life and have learned that you are only involved as you let yourself be. So...surround yourself with people who bring you up and love you for you!! And ignore the rest!!

    #2 - Remember that members of the church are imperfect...we are just usually held at a higher standard because of our beliefs, but that doesn't make us perfect. You will learn that those who like to find fault in others usually have the same or bigger issues themselves. We ALL have weaknesses. I have learned that some people's weakness is to belittle others and to think they are better than everyone else. That is their vice...don't let it become yours.

    #3 - Now this is the biggest thing you can remember..."People that mind DON'T MATTER, and people that matter Don't MIND!!" In other words...those of us who know you, your mistakes, your weaknesses, your strengths, your amazing qualities love you for you, and none of the other stuff, past stuff, matters!! Those who mind, even if it is sometimes friends or family, don't matter. Like you said...The Lord knows you and your heart and that is all that truly matters!!

    Now...you just be happy with that cute little hubby of yours and ignore the rest!!!

    Here is my opinion...hope its ok!!!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete