Monday

my my where has the time gone...

I can't beleive how long it has been since i have blogged! It seems that my life is just passing me by and I can't do anything to make it slow down. I am only 23 years old and i feel like an old lady! let's see... working..check. andrew working...check. me working 2 jobs... check! That seems all it is anymore. i clean my house and when i turn around all the laundry is dirty, the alarm is going off and the food in the fridge has rotted... i swear my dog... well my puppy! has been in heat for over a MONTH! and Ia m pretty positive she is pregnant thanks to my mother not understand the concept that a male and femal dog in heat =puppies! We have been doing quite a bit lately but i can't account for it all because i have not gotten out my camera in years... well my old one that is.. That's right, just like everyone else i jumped on the bandwagon and got a nice SLR! I love photography but since i bought the camera it seems like it has been too dang hot to go out and take some good photos... I took a trip to Texas with Caroline and the kids to go see Fred and i took some pictures there, got some of a friends kids, caroline and her kids again, and then my friend danielle and her family. Danielle is also getting married at the end of the year and i have somewhat been helping her pull all the details of it together. I got a new job, I work at wells fargo. finally a job with good hours, sundays and holidays off---- I have NEVER had a job like this in my life!!! I could not be more excited. I just finished my first week on my own out of training though and it has been pretty quiet so far! So soon i will be posting some of the pictures i have been able to take and Hopfully... HOPEFULLY we will be up in Heber sun and mon for the end part of our yearly family reunion. It has been a while since we have been able to get up there for some good family time.... more to post later this is a lot of info so hopefully i will keep up to date a little better from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment