Monday

Fourth of July- Late

we always go up to Heber for the 4th of July celebration. This time My father in law is running in te senate so we were in the parade, which i did not get any pictures of dang it, and we all had a Chester Crandell shirt on. Since there was so many people at Alice and chester's house we stayed at my moms house since she is living down in the valley now- we had a lot of fun. we even left the dogs at home with my mom this year. I forgot to take any good pictures really because we were so busy, maybe next year. I hung out a lot this time with my nephew Eric. My brother brian bought a snow cone machine and he had a booth set up so we got to eat snow cones everyday! Andrew was being a bad uncle and getting eric to say freaking with every sentence. Eric, andrew, and I were walking back down to the high school and every truck eric would see he would say who, what a big freaking truck! Andrew asked eric if he wanted to go freaking swimming and eric said, " No, not freaking swimming, just swimming!" it made me laugh.







That is the big "freaking": truck

No comments:

Post a Comment