Monday

a decision to make

Brighton will be here in about 3 ish months, i have yet to make up my mind about if i will continue to work either full or part time... I love my job and i am so good at it! For most people who ready my blog i think it would be safe to say that yall know i have always worked... I started when i was like 8 and a half.... part of me is SO ready to just walk out the door and never look back and just be a stay at home mommy... but then there is another part of me that is wondering if i should keep part time at least so i can keep my sanity... It really is a tough decision and i would love to be able to have an at home job... maybe i could just find that! Until March ish time is when i will make my decision but until then i guess i will just have work:)

No comments:

Post a Comment