Tuesday

Happy Birthday continued
















My sweet sweet husband planned the night for my birthday but it was not chucky cheese! I was fooled, we played a few games of bowling with Amy and Leon's family (which i lost) both times... the second game only by 2 points though.... and then he took me to dinner at the olive garden. unfortunately the hour and a half wait drove us and the other crandell family apart... so I spent my birthday dinner with the greatest man;) We went and watched Prince Caspian after our delicious dinner on LJ's new Blue Ray DVD player, and man was it sweet.. Very good movie, and we were also entertained by the funniest kid Luke... So that was my birthday! It was alot of fun, thanks babe... oh yeah AND Andrew even got me a slushy at the end of the night;)

No comments:

Post a Comment