Sunday

My first Crandell Christmas!

My funny Sister in Law! Amy being some sort of a reindeer!
Mandi's girl Jordynn, she is such a content little woman!

Marcie and Mandi, 2 of my other Sister in laws....


A whole gang of girls and one little luke. What a fun Day



Papa... Where's Granny?




This year was my first CRANDELL Christmas, Last year i was still a Starkes when i spent the holidas with Andrew. I got the pleasure of meeting my sister -in-law Mandi, Jonathon's wife, and her awesome 3 kids.. 2 boys and 1 girl... They are all so cute, and I like Mandi... not only because we share the same name... but she has a really sweet spirit;) We spent Christmas Eve at Granny and Papa's where we are soup, and had a christmas program where marcie sang a beautiful song as well as the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment