Thursday

The Best Valentine's Day

Any my fav! I love shopping for him. At one point in his life, he thought he was the only person to have found brown K-swiss... but not anymore;) So thats my blog about my wonderful valentine's day. We took Grandma out that night for dinner. We love her and am glad we can live with her for a while. she is great company.
Black roses, not too sexy and romantic, but more manly, these came later..

HAHAHAHAHA


Now on to him... this is his card,



He is so sweet, he even got my grandma roses!




He is so amazing. When i got home I was excited to give him his gift i found for him, and since i had stayed in Chandler all week working crazy overtime, I had sent him a valentine's card. When i got home and walked into my room this so sweet and thoughtful surprise was awaiting me. The letter he wrote me was so sweet it made me teary! I'm so grateful for such an awesome man.












Oh! Now it clicks in... 8 seconds... BULL RIDING! got it. Phew!







2 letters...








"To aquire this gift i must prove to my husband that i can ride for 8 seconds...wink wink" He must clearly have the night confused.









Oh and the roses, can't forget about the roses, this means you know you will get SOMETHING at the end of the night...










MORE chocolate











starbursts, see if you can get the wrapper off with your toungue to test your skills












Nice sexy music to set the mood













Chocolates...with caramel even














Oh Valentine's day, yet just another day where the woman gets unnecessary things and over priced flowers and fattening chocolates. What ever happened to hand made gifts and the love of a person.... alright, i guess the attention is alright one day out of the year!~ Well as for my Valentine's day goes, I got the message from my husband that he didn't get me anything but his love. " I didn't get you anything for valentine's day. I'm sorry I'm such a bad husband. I hope my love is enough."----So what does this mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment