Sunday

a nothing post

So i decided to never get on my blog ever again! It's been forever sorry! I will write soon, i just got home from a superbowl party my wonderful husband put on. We were sp excited to see the score at 23 to 20! then were sadly disappointed with that last touchdown!~ man... well and of course i took a whoe zero pictures during this party as well. great turn out though, but no pictures. oops.. I am doing this whole wife, mother, (as in my dog) and husband haha. and also my grandma, im helping her out too... so no to clear everyone's thinking of me bing prego.. no not yet.... anyway. student, home maker, cook, employer thing currently and it's alot to also fit in the blogger at the current moment.. so i'll catch up on all the good and JUICY details in a dew days I'm sure!!!

1 comment:

  1. what do you mean mother thing, are you telling us something without actually calling and telling us something?

    ReplyDelete