Sunday

Another baby!

Grandma Eighmey
He is so cute, not sure why he had his hand up there, but it made for a cute picture!

Madden M. Yarn


AW! I think it's about time for my own!








So on February 6th my sis had her 5th kid! holy geez. She is stronger than i am, there is no way i could have 5 kids at 25! Well now I guess i could, but i would have to have them all in a matter of 57 months... So i would need a few sets of multiple births! Um i guess we will just wait for a little longer;) Well his name is Madden, I tried to get her to name him Maddox because i like that name and if she was going to do anything close im not going to have a maddox and her have a madden, it's toooo confusing. So my baby names are a secret! I didnt get to see him until they came down for their anniversary, it was sad. He is so cute, I am pretty sad that i won't be up there all the time to watch him grow every day. I still remember when my oldest nephew Brian was little growing up I practically lived with my sister and he would call me mommy and brandi mom. He was so cute. Now i wont be there all too often and he probably wont even like me;( .. Alright i will still be his favorite aunt, i usally am;) Well here are a few pictures of and with the little pooper.

1 comment: