Saturday

I'm Sick!

I have not been to work since Wednesday! I thought i just had a cough but turns out i have an infection in my lungs! So i found this out yesterday, the same day Andrew left for Heber to go horn hunting with Daniel. I'm so lonely without him. Well since I am sick and sound like a man and am always coughing and cant sleep comfortably I miss him even more. On top of being sick i get emotional because I'm so miserable and i just realize how so much more I NEED him! He is a wonderful husband and has nto really gotten to go horn hunting since we were married. He is having fun, but it sucks being sick and not having your husband to help you:( It's times like this though that i realize how truly in love with him I am and it is magnified when he leave me for days at a time! Of course i normally would go with him, but I don't want to get the whole town of Heber sick! So I am sitting here at home BORED out of my mind, cleaning, rearranging, and organizing everything i possibly can set my eyes on until there is nothing more to do. I have so much free time if you take my work, school, and husband away! how amazing is that! haha Well I'm going to go clean some more, I just thought i would also throw this out there that I will be going private soon on my blog;)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy! I'm Holly! Andrew (Its weird to call him that, I prefer Crandell) served in my home ward during his mission. He is a fun guy! I was trying to find you guys on facebook and found your blog instead! I hope you'll add me to the list so I can keep up with you guys (I noticed you said you're getting ready to switch over to private.) You look like such a sweet girl!! I'd love to get to know ya! Tell Crandell hey for me.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're sick! Why are you going private? Be sure you email me the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOn't be gay and not tell us you have a blog!! Update too please... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Andrew! I was wondering if you could send me Katie's email address. My brother in law Brian was really good friends with Katie before he left on his mission and wanted me to get her email address for him! Thanks Andrew! Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete