Sunday

~Playing Catch Up~

  • Andrew is out in the living room sleeping, fell asleep listening to the more NEWS coverage than September 11Th got about the death of Michael Jackson and what such a GREAT icon he was. I mean don't get me wrong, people can have a love for someone and even idolize them, but i NEVER would have imagined in a million years that Michael was this some "King" that he is being said to me, and as much as i don't want to believe that someone would settle for a monetary settlement when he supposedly "molested" their child is just beyond me. So yeah he is rich and famous, well actually i heard not so rich anymore... but nonetheless I STILL can't believe there is so much controversy and hype over a man who has been so much in the negative public eye. He sure can dance and sing, but this ongoing "tragic days" should come to pass at some point. I probably sound really morbid, uncaring and selfish for this little Michael Jackson post, I feel bad for the family and my thoughts and prayers are with them because i know what it is like to lose a member of my family. I guess I am just disappointed in the coverage of what is more so being said now than anything. I have gotten rotten jokes about him and little boys, which some were humorous, but in the same instance EVERYONE makes jokes about it like its just natural, but now that he is dead, people are acting like he is some type of God. I just don't think it's right. Tragic ending I guess right? I hope this blog is making a small bit of sense. In other news... Farah Fawcet loses the battle to cancer, more about MJ when we return... What... come on. I guess I am just SICK of hearing MJ on EVERY news channel, Station, and now Internet page.

    Okay so beyond the MJ talk.... I have alot to blog about... going back to the memorial day on the ranch, branding the cows. Family vacation... RUNNING! sometimes very unconventional and unsatisfactory, Buying a house, and the talk about having a baby. All coming up next, when i return.

No comments:

Post a Comment