Friday

A Look Back On Our Year~ Happy Anniversary to Us.

Me and Andrew made it to the Big 1! The one we heard was to be our hardest! We have so much love for eachother that it was not hard at all! It was so much fun and we are looking for wqard to so many more years! He really is a great husband. Sometimes around our house we pick on each other so much that it's almost like an Everyboy Loves Raymond sitcom. We are ALWAYS laughing. He suprises me sometimes by the things he does for me that are not really "men" departments:) He is such a blessing to me. Here are a few of my favorite pictures and some of the ONLY ones i could get to upload! The temple is so pretty in the background.! Thanks to all our family and friends who came to support us. Our line. Leon's face is so funny! No words needed here










Our BEATUIFUL cake that was specially made for us. Thanks;)






This was fun! Im glad my photographer Annette Allen got some good shots of this. Its like a rolling film but in still frames, i could not get the others to upload but my face is so funny.







My awesome husband dancing with his bride!






Fixin me up








My favorite portait taken by the temple. I didnt get one of Andrew by himself:(







No comments:

Post a Comment