Monday

a post so long past due...

It always takes me forever to post anything. My brother Brian asked me the other day if my pregnancy is still a for sure thing:) haha... In fact it is. It's so insane how time is flying. I find out tomorrow what it is...well actually i will find out Friday because thats when Andrew gets back form Utah. Since he is on vacation he went on a hunting trip with daniel and a few other guys from Heber. Since we had already planned the ultrasound we decided he should still go and i will still go but the doctor will put the info into an envelope and we will open it up on our date friday night once he gets home. I can't wait... Yesterday in church i had the funniest thing happen... I teach sunbeams and they are so much fun but they always say the darndest things. My favorite girl in the class tells me its time for the baby to jump up and down (thats how we get their energy out:)) and then i told her i dont think the baby wants to jump. She then insisted SHE did and that she could see her head and her hands and that her name is Sara.... Freaky right! I was telling the story to my sis today on the phone and she was saying how wierd it would be to actually have all that true just in the premortal!!! ahhh, well it was a little revelation form a sweet girl, we will see if she is right... on the girl part anyway, not the name:) So lat night as i am sleeping alone for the 4th night in a row I woke up and remembered my dream. I was in the hospital and andrew and i had a baby girl and she was so BEAUTIFUL. Really beyond all belief... I am so undecided on what i even think it is anymore. Boy or girl, whatev! I am just dying to know already!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment