Wednesday

20 Weeks!

I cant believe how quick the time is going with this little guy baking away:) Last night for the first time i felt the first "thump". He is just teasing me... I waited and am still waiting to feel it again but it has not happened... Andrew is a little jealous he cant feel it and is so excited to be able to start feeling brighton move around. Today I was out shopping on my day off and I was looking over all the little baby stuff and i am SO thankful that we are having a boy instead of a girl because i would be so broke. Girl stuff is much cuter than boy things and picking out the colors of the nursery today was really hard too, ah!!!! what do i do... so many choices... I am just glad that i still have until january though:) Things here are not much different at the Crandell home. I work all the time still and Andrew is not full time with Pro-Em so he is just free lancing and gets calls all the time for more work. He tested for Border Patrol today and we wont find out anything about that for about 6 weeks. We will see where that takes us. This past weekend i was able to go camping at our family reunion... a full 4 days off work, it was nice. I have not gone camping in like 3 years though! It was a lot of fun, i did not take too many pictures of course since i got a nice camera i never want to take it anywhere in case i break it! I will post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment