Wednesday

the feeling of life

I dont post as regularly as i used to, i keep being told to just get a facebook so people can see me and see pictures of my growing baby bump and blah blah... truth is.... I dont want to. my sister would tell you that I am anti-facebook and i kinda am but not COMPLETELY.... here are my reasons.....
I already have a blog.
I dont have time.
My life is mine, why share it with people i USED to talk to from years ago that i have gone YEARS without talking to....
okay now i am just getting negative....
I literally work all the time... no joke... It is sad because I have gotten so spoiled on having my mom clean my house, then she moved so now i have to clean it again... I really love and enjoy cleaning and filing and all that stuff but there is just not enough time in my day.... I hope i can make up my mind if i am staying home with Brighton soon... I will be what they call a homemaker.... Weird... I have always worked.... ALWAYS. I do enjoy it, it gives me sense of entitlement but i am positive a career is mommying will be just as good... so back to the subject... I guess i just dont want to care enough to join the facebook world... also there was a talk given recently about how we as LDS people should not spend so much time wasting our lives on the worldy technological part of things that bring no spirituality.... i agree. This blog would typically be the same thing if i were on everyday... I like to use this as my journal, but it does not work out so well lately. Anyway the REAL reason for this post is because of Brighton. This tiny little man inside me that is finally allowing me to feel his little kicks and punches. ITs magical and amazing and although they are so faint I know right when he does it. I have so much love for Brighton already, I cant wait to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment