Wednesday

A lot to do with only 12 days to go!

I waited until the last minute to convince my sister to come over and paint the room, thanks Brandi by the way:) One more thing less i have to do, despite everyone telling me to NOT paint while being pregnant because it could kill me, strangle the baby, or i could be paralyzed. Literally... I know that there are precautions, but i get more and more everyday. At the bank people tell me all of what they think i should do... I am kinda sick of it, i think i am going to start saying this is my 5th child so they will stop lending so much advice. I take it nicely and just remember that i have my own birth plan and that is what i ams ticking to no matter who tells me what i SHOULD do. With that though, today i had a day off and got absolutely nothing done but a nap:) I take it back, i finished up a session of pictures that were long overdue but as far as baby... nope. I have the decor for his room all ready to be "finished" but i have yet to start. I need to pack a hospital bag too which i have neglected to do as well as put the car seat in the car... what can i say, i work best under pressure:) We have 12 days until due date and I am to a 2! I am happy because at least that is some progress, right? My next visit is Tuesday and the Dr said if im at a 3 they will schedule an induction... I want to wait thought until i do it on my own, it just seems so much more fun. Thats pretty much it, a quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment