Monday

Interview

For some time now I have been waiting to apply for management in my branch here where i live. I have tossed around the idea of applying up north or in a different branch or maybe in a different market just to get to management sooner but I for some reason have decided against it. At first it was a battle of if i was going to stay working since I have my little man at home now who is 6 months now and will be walking soon, and if i wanted to take on the extra responsibility of being in  a leadership role where your employees probably would make me more frustrated.... Well... I have my interview FRIDAY! That's right! My manager told me today and now I am nervous! I seriously feel sick to my stomach! I am very confident...but it is still nerve racking! It's crazy to think that finally I am going into September... when originally i thought it would be JULY... a manager! whoa. In 2 short years of a career at Wells Fargo... I never thought this is where i would be, but I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment