Friday

Zoo Trip...

crazy kids


Eighmey and I feeding the giraffe with the disgusting purple foot long tongue

Mr. and Mrs. Yarn. I can't beleive it has been so long for these two... like 9 years and 5 kids later... congrats.



Mike, you're not supposed to do that...


This mommy monkey was so cute with her little baby. This was the exhibit i think we spent the most time at.





Eighmey, me, and Trey.




She was so brave to let the bird on her.






They were "swimming" like the penguins... I actually see a jurassic park moment...







Sisters...



Me and the kids had fun in the petting zoo letting the animals eat our clothes! My shorts had a draw string on them and a goat untied my shorts! The petting zoo animals are now being taught to undress the humans!


No comments:

Post a Comment