Tuesday

Idol Finale night

For Andrew's birthday we also had a little party planned in combination with the Idol season finale. It was a battle between me and him because I wanted Kris to win and he wanted Adam to win. All Amy and Leons kids were with me on going for Kris. Then Andrew found out he had to work so i went solo. Me and Ashlyn teamed up to root for Kris while Amy and Leon wore there black nail polish in honor of Adam...Well I must say it as you probably know, but Kris won. I have never heard so much screaming at one time when thjey announced his name. Way to go Kris, and me of course for voting for him. :) Ashlyn's face right as Ryan was about to announce the American Idol winner.
Leon sportin the Adam look, black finger nail plish and black eyeliner.

Making some fun while the commercials rolled on.


The best peopel in the world right here, aside from them going for adam, who lost by the way. But they still really are the best!



1 comment:

  1. gald the one you were going for won. (just remind him that you are always right. lol). well sounds like your anniversary was super fantastic. we'll have to get in touch, I'm still in the Valley, Mesa, AZ. 100 degree weather by April.

    ReplyDelete