Tuesday

I need your help making a decision--

Okay here is my dilema... I can't choose what bedding i want, here are some that i found that i like, i am doing my room black and white, i love paisleys but they are hard to find on bedding that is not 5000 from neiman marcus, and since i am not rich that is out of my budget:) So help me out, leave me a comment and tell me which one you are voting for- it's the war of the bedding! 12
3
4



5 i know this is not black and white but i liked it so much and since i have always wanted a green room this one would do the trick too




6 this one is pretty cool because it is reversible so i would get both of these patterns







7





8







9







1 comment:

  1. i really like the green one! or the reversible one.. the first one made me think how i would never be able to get Braden to sleep in a pink comforter. haha

    ReplyDelete