Saturday

Silence

It seems so very odd that lately i have had 4 dogs, 4 adults, and anywhere between 4 and 5 kids in my house, but now there is just me, well and my dogs. yes i said dogs. What i REALLY find funny is that from all the riff raff that me and Andrew get about having kids we are still putting that off but did find room and the time to take on another yorkie that we named miley. For the past month i have been doing child care and I know have 4 full time kids. It is a lot of fun, but then you add my roomate and she has a dog, then lately the kids have been having to spend the night, also my brother in law found a job down here so in the week he is here with us with his little puppy pit bull. It is CRAZY! but at the same time alot of fun. I have NEVER had a full house. Since me and Andrew got married it has only been the two of us and our little louie for some of the time. This past week mike brought Eighmey down, which mind you I have been practically BEGGING brandi to let me keep her for a weekend and I would take her to the zoo, but it does not work out. So this past week was fun! Monday I (and the rest of the phx area) took my niece to the zoo, i had a neighbor and her kids go with me. Me and Eighmey rode the camels, pet the stingrays and we even fed the giraffes. she has a fun time but did not last stayign awake in the car too long after that. For the rest of the week I just watched all the little kids and cooked and cleaned, and cleaned some more. My roomate is now telling me that ia m a compulsive cleaner, andrew agrees but says for all my cleaning i do the house is still a mess! Ha oh how can i please everyone? I can't... so for now I will sit all by myself on the couch with no tv and just listen to the SILENCE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment