Thursday

more good news

It seeme like this year is just full of good times so far! I am happy to say that I with the anticipation of this new wells fargo job that i have... went into it hoping that within 6 months i could have the opportunity to become a banker... I was told no that i had to wait 12 months... I have given this teller position everything that i have and it is HARD! Yesterday i was told by my manager that he thinks that i am ready to become a banker but that it is not a 100% guarantee... ughhhhhh. I have to INTERVIEW. I am bad with interviews i think.. I am so critical of myself! but... I am SOOOO excited... so here is kinda the scoop... I wont blab of what i make now because it is ok... but right now my bonus checks cap out every quarter just like the bankers... but if i make banker it could potentially be 10 times MORE! WHAT! yes.. 6 dollars more an hour and wayyyy bigger bonus checks. This would be amazing... Since i lost my oh so good paying job at verizon it has been a little tight so this would be such a blessing! I am so grateful that we both have jobs however and we have been able to pay all our bills and still have some fun, but i got used to making a good pay every year with VZW and it would be nice to start building the savings back up....SOOOOOO i interview with the big boss on Wednesday... I have to give a little something something on a non wes fargo product.... I have no idea what i am going to do!!!!! but... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment