Thursday

A big thanks to my husband

My husband has been working alot lately and i made a deal with him that i would do the house stuff as long as he moved everything in. He did SO much more than that and i Love him for it. He has done so much around the house and has made it alot easier on me. We had a hayday with the entertainment center because it has special bolts and screws that go to it...well we could not find them but i could have sworn i put them in his tool box... he said he looked and they were not there... three trips it took us to the hardware store to get the right screws and washers. After it was all done andrew looked in the TOP part of his tool box and found the screws!!! It was alot of fun though and we laughed really hard once he found the screws. I also went to Utah with my mother in law for a few days and when i came home andrew had went and bought ceiling fans and installed them so we had light in the house! He is a really great husband and I'm so grateful for all he does for me and has done with the new house. He setup the washer and dryer all on his own, he is so great
and the entertainment center...

No comments:

Post a Comment