Saturday

Oh man what a weeeeeeek!!!

I have not really had time to blog so sorry:( We signed the papers on Monday! FINALLY! we paid the horrible amount of closing costs then had to WAIT... AGAIN... until it closed and we could get the keys... We bought the fridge and it was supposed to be delivered on Sat...well after all no can do so i did it on Friday... Thursday morning comes around and i have not heard from the mortgage company yet... so i call thinking i will need to wait until next week for the fridge... to my surprise i get an email like 2 hours after that call saying congrats, the loan and house has closed and we can go get the keys!!! Wow! My excitement was insane. I just could not wait to get moved into OUR house. I knew the time would come some time for us to buy a house but never did i think it would be so soon... So now here it is Saturday... raining and I am blogging at my grandmas instead of painting my house... well i am really just getting stuff b ut deceded to update. Well anyway my lovely sister and her fam came down yesterday and i weaseled mike into coming out to measure my windows for blinds then i weaseled him into staying the night in our house (it was our first night too)... so they did... Sleeping??? Well since my accident my bad and neck hurt and its hard to get confortable at night int he soft bed, what was i gonna do with the HARD FLOOR! well i did it... only the smoke alarms in our house kept beeping... EVERY 30 seconds it seemed i could not sleep... it was 2AM and Andrew had to be up by 5 and we were both just getting to sleep. Since he is such a good husband and knew i could not sleep with the noise he decided to go turn them off.... but he set off ALL the alarms!!! haha. IT was funny. Louie was freaking out and it was EXTREMELY loud... Mike said he walked out of the room he was sleeping with in a pillow getting ready to fan the smoke away. Well Andrew finally got them turned off but still no sleep for Andrew or Mandy...Exhausted and about to go out of our minds ANdrew gets the great idea to go into our closet and sleep and that is iexactly what we did! at least with the door it made the smoke alarm beeps so much more bearable and i finally drifted to sleep. Well that is a long story. Anyway, i have to go now because i got my good friends going to come meet me at the house for some good ole painting so she says and i NEED NEED NEED to get it done ASAP! So that's it... I will post pictures of what is going on in the casa... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment