Thursday

My moms garden and other things i forgot to mention on my blog...

Oh and since my blog is already very backwards i will just throw in this one too, me and Luke went to see the cow before chester took it away back to the ranch.
A few free days in Heber... This was our finished product and of course since i have been away from blogging for so long i did my pictures AND my blog backwards this time!

This is a close up! maybe is hould back up a bit


Also while i was in Heber i did this... My mother in laws bedroom and she would probably kill me when she finds out i put this on here. Since i have been married to Andrew for 16 months now, i have seen more and more of what Alice does for the family... i guess she just puts her room off in the mean time:) I went up and me and marcie and herself started to sort and organize the stuff. You would not believe what was found and some i cant even post! :) jk Well anyway... we got it to a stopping point and after 2 days i had to go back home.



Here is my mom's garden she has been working on. She used to love to garden when we lived in phoenix and every now and then she gets in these moods and look what she can do! Her whole yard... front and back is all rock so its hard to get a real good and large garden, but she has strawberries, bell peppers, tomatoes and some other things i can't remember at the moment. Good job mom. She ate these and said they were VERY good.




And these as well were good





pretty flowers and those just stunning concrete stairs! :)














more pretty flowers.








No comments:

Post a Comment