Thursday

I have to brag...

I totally did this post backwards-oops it's late:)


...about my hair stylist. She is AMAZING. I know i have family now that is in the same business and he is AMAZING too, but the girl who does my hair is one of my best friends, she always does such a good job and she is so patient because i have a TON of hair- NO JOKE she has to schedule me out 4 hours usually! It took us from 930-130 today and she even thins it out a little. Well anyway, she has been doing my hair for 4 years now and I am always being asked where i get my hair done. Whoever knows me knows that I like color in my hair, not crazy colors just the usual but i like a lot of contrast. Heather does just that, just the way i love it EVERY time. She now does my mom's hair ,my sister occasionally, quite a few people up in Heber and about 7 of my friends hair. She is so reasonably priced that I would almost think she needs to charge more. I remember going to regis and places like that and it would cost me about 160 before tip and that is not including the dry and "style". Now i don't even come CLOSE to that number, quite amazing.

1 comment:

  1. i love it! i want to do something fun with my hair!! i was thinking about cutting it. it is sooo long and i havent cut it in forever.. but Braden doesnt know about that one.

    ReplyDelete