Wednesday

The time has come...


for... SCHOOL! Yay! Well it only has taken him almost 2 years of us being married over 3 of not, but Andrew has finally decided that he needs some schooling to find a better job to support a family! I can't be more excited for him to start and then to finish! Since I need to finish my nursing degree i figured i would take the placement test as well to see where i am since it has been almost 3 years of no school for me either! geez i should not have quit! ugh... Anyhow, tomorrow at 11am after our escapade with the missionares we are going to take a placement test here in town at CAC, I am really glad there is a community college here in town so we do not have to drive so far away for school. Andrew has actually picked his field of study and I am very pleased with his decision! I am not telling what it is yet:) Anyhow, I thought i would express my happiness! It has been a long time coming and I have just let it slide since i do not want to be that nagging wife about him not going to school but i HAD to have that convo with his like 5 times since i stopped working because the route i am in now is not one i want to stay on for very long. I need to finish my degree as well for times like this, I don't want to be left behind but not the only problem is... is that since we did have two incomes in 2008 and most of 2009 we are not approved for ANY financial aid, the kind you don't have to pay back anyway and that makes me sad because we just got all the way out of debt and we don't want to get right back into it, even if it is for school[ I am done rambling on now, wish Andrew the best he is nervous for school and not sure how he will juggle life, work, school and marriage but I am sure he will do just fine at it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment