Thursday

2 year anniversary goes hand in hand with some bowling.

It seems like we have made a tradition out of bowling for our anniversary and I make it a tradition tolose so Andrew can feel better about his bowling skills:) We went out with the crums when we finally got some time off of work to celebrate a little past our two year anniversary. It feels so awesome knowing how far we have come in two years... no debt, we bought a house, and a dang good one at that, we are both in school. both have jobs, no kids in the works yet but have 2 dogs and plenty of kids in the family to get our baby fix:) We are doing so great and I am happy for that since all it seems anymore in this world are screwed up people who lie, cheat and scandal their way through life. I like the feeling of being in love and knowing that i love Andrew more and more with each passing day. I am grateful that I am able to be Andrew's eternal companion and look forward to many more moments with him. He is a bit stubborn, but I would not love him the same without that quality. He makes me smile, brings happiness to my heart, and he adores me! Most of all, there is no one else in the world we would rather spend our time with, just us-how it should be! Happy Anniversay to Andrew & Mandy Crandell. Next year we are going on a TRIP to somewhere special! A cruise of some sort, I will kidnap him if i have to.
Yes, Andrew had a mullet thanks to Alice:) He looked really handsome with it, but it is now gone:( ...And the other handsome guy is Owen, he is so cute.





I know i posted about this when it actually was our anniversary but we actually did do one thing for our anniversary besides work... BOWL! I sucked. We went bowling with Fred and Caroline and their kids. We had a ton of fun. Landie and I bowled together, SHE WAS BETTER THAN HER AUNT MANDY! haha. Of course Fred and Andrew were doing all the cool spins and stuff i did not know how to do, i don't even think i broke a hundred points!

No comments:

Post a Comment