Friday

Happy Mother's day!

This is my mother! She is such a sweet lady ( for the most part). She is a brat and her and I have such a close relationship. We do so much together, (when we can). She spoils me rotten and has boughten me the whole world in my life. She would give her limbs for her kids if need be. I just love her. She has a crazy personality yet she is not all there if you know what i mean:) Mom I know we have had our hard times in the fam but I am so grateful for you turning out the way you did. I am so grateful that i have a parent like you that i can go to and lean on for any dilema life throws me. You are going to do great down here in this new atmosphere and we all wish you the best, oh and good luck finding that massagae therapist husband:) Happy Mother's day. I hope you enjoyed your day with Andrew and I.
We took mom to that brazilian bull steakhouse in Chandler. We were STUUUUUUFFFED, if you have never been you should check it out, website is fogoebrasa.com. Leon and Amy introduced us last year and it was fun getting to go back there. Mom enjoyed it too. Oh yeah., the silly hat was because they sang to her in PORTUGESE because her birthday was the 8th:) she is such a good sport.




This was her before her big panel interview today. We had so much fun coaching for this interview. I interviewed her like i was one of the interviewers.:) She even wore my heels and I might add she looked very beautiful.


1 comment: