Saturday

ANNOYED!

I am so annoyed right now with people who just don't get the clue about life! Let me break it down for you... If someone, especially a family member is having a baby, or just had their baby... IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT to try and steal their thunder because you want the attention to POST, BLOG or FACEBOOK about it before the MOTHER does. This is common sense to most human beings and I don't know many who do this. For instance my sister just had her baby, it would be NONE of my business for me to post anything about her new addition before she did, and i am her SISTER. There is a big difference between sister, and sister IN LAW! So stop being RUDE and taking the attention because it has NOTHING to do with YOU! It is BRANDIS special time so stop beign annoying and calling/texting a million times and just let her enjoy it! grrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment