Wednesday

two years down, eternity to go

It seems like i just did the one year down, eternity to go post, man time is flying! Well today is our two year anniversary!!! I just can't beleive it has come so fast. Right now it is so late and I justy got off work and Andrew is still at work. Crazy day. I just started a new job so our anniversary plans of a silverstein concert were ruined since it is cinco de mayo and it is a must that i work .. tear, they are one of my most favorite bands, but there is always next time. Me and Andrew have not had a lot of time together recently with both of our jobs. When school starts I bet life will be even crazier. I am thankful that we have no kids at the moment while we work all this out getting it situated to where I can stay at home with them when it is time for some babies:) I will do another post tomorrow when i have some brain power but tonight it is just this.

No comments:

Post a Comment