Monday

What we have been up to

I need to get off this hiatus of mine from the blogging world! what we have been doing

andrew- WORKING! His job is so hectic and his hours are always so crazy but we are grateful for him to have a job. He leaves at 430 am sometimes and does not get home until 2 am at times:( He is a trooper though, he never even complains about it.
He finally got a few days to go to Heber and go shed hunting again...the first time he found nothing, he was bummed, but this trip was a victory, he found 3 sheds! He actually just found more time this weekend to make his last trip up for the season! I am so glad he has a hobby, but i wish we either lived closer or he had another hobby down here, he gets bored sometimes when i am not around.
Andrew also starts school in less than a month! He is excited, nervous and scared a little but he will do great.

Mandy- WORKING! I started a new job about 3 weeks ago, it was supposed to be thurs, fri and sat nights but it has turned into 7 days a week. I like it and I like the people i work with, but it is a demanding job and my schedule changes all the time...so by next week i will have worked 2 weeks straight! I too am grateful that i found a pretty good job in this economy. I went back to the restaurant side of things but i feel at home there. I just am getting through the next two years and justr having a job with money works:)
I start school in less than a month too.... BUT... now i am having second thoughts... I will post about that too...well i will get it out now... no i will wait...
i also watchc a few kids and i have one more often, her name is Taryn and Andrew and I love her so much.
I also was going to my aunts house every week for 1 or 2 days to help her with her business and such but now with this new job i have not found the time to do it. tear

As for both of us....
We just passed our 2 year mark!!! hooray... We didnt do anything because we both had to work. We have an eternity of anniversaries though so we will postpone this one.
We are getting our backyard landscaped!!! this is SO exciting... we are doing REAL grass, almost all of it, pavers, curbing, all the pretty stuff. I just got andrew a grill for our anniversary gift so we will be firing that thing up too!

Andrew cleaned the house today, it was SO dirty, i have also been taking a hiatus from cleaning too:) I will consider that my anniversary present:)

Miley and Louie are up to the same stuff... sleeping, chewing on sticks, eating and going on walks. Mmiley can sit, lay down, and high five now. She is really smart. I hope she gets just a tad bit bigger so her and Louie can have a few babies. She is only 2 pounds!

Mandy's canon camera- NOTHING! sitting on the desk, so hence the reason for no pictures.

Well that is about it. I will post more later about babies, school and get some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment