Wednesday

But wait!!! The room is not done...and where will my son sleep???

With being so busy with work since its the month of January I did not have too much time to get Brighton's nursery done. I had bought the cribbing way back in October and was excited to get the rest of the room put together but my other half... aka Andrew wanted to keep the walls white:) He is such a simple guy and for that I love him.,... BUT i wanted a little color in the little man's room. I picked out just a vanilla color for the walls to match whats in his crib and then i stenciled the one complete wall behind his crib with a chocolate brown, teal blue and greenish color stencil design. I am really happy with the way it turned out! This Picture is so cute... While i was downstairs "resting" Andrew was making Brighton's bed, when i came up this is they way he had it made.



I made this the last week as well. I went to Hobby Lobby with my sister to get the stuff but i could not figure out what i wanted to decorate it with, boys are hard! After a few days and a little bit of help from Andrew it was hung up on the wall.


Those two little pictures in the corner that you cant see very well, my very good friend (Natalie) got them for me! I love them, my two favorite animals are giraffes and elephants... they just so happen to be the matching colors of my nursery so i threw them in the mix. I love it!

Polka dots...damask...and plaid, what a perfect combo...right?



And here is the crib. My aunt got this for us around the time we found out we were pregnant! We absolutely love it!...oh yeah and then there is the wall me and my other good friend (Heather) stenciled... I did it the day before my due date and she would not let me get on the ladder so we tag teamed it and got it done in about 3 or 4 hours... Im gonna say 4 because I am pretty sure we went to taco bell and got a chicken burrito and a coke:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment