Thursday

40 weeks and 4 days!

So i did not update my blog since my last post... I went to the doctor after the whole gel induction thing that did not work... I am at a 4! but my "thinning" is digressing! from 80% to 50!.. no no no! this child is stubborn:) or maybe it is me... not sure. Well this was Tuesday i found this info out... my doctor again scheduled me to go to the hospital Thursday morning at 4:30 am.... Wednesday i am getting my house in order, like literally going through everything and making sure i dont have an ugly house when I get home from the hospital, this time WITH a baby... I get a call from the labor and delivery telling me they have had an influx in patients and they wont be ready for me by 430 so to not come and they will call me.... It now is 6:52 pm.... and they said 1 o clock so i waited and waited and still nothing! I have called a few times, trying to not be annoying, just asking them if they know a time frame-ish... Nope... and there are 2 patient inductions ahead of me... did i mention that the doctors at this hospital deliver at 2 different hospitals??? eh... good news i found out is that MY doctor... Dr. Matthews will be at the hospital tomorrow starting at 7 am... so i am hoping i will be in there and she can deliver me! At the moment Andrew is watching transformers and I snuck out real quick to come update and pay a few bills... he said he would only watch 5 minutes of the movie then we can go walk but ijust heard him say... Mandy... I hungry! haha. He is such a nerd! but i do love him... anyway, so that is the update. I am having contractions... consistant even but they wont get stronger! I need to jump on the tramp or something... if only i had one. The positive side to it is this... everythign happens for a reason:) and im not miserable at all, thats the cool part:) but i am getting so excited to just meet my son! I will just have to be patient and wait.. in the mean time, when my phone rings my heart does skip a beat... :) then i get mad at whoever it is besides the hospital:) hahahaha,,, just kidding, just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment