Sunday

3 weeks!

Not too long ago i was posting how many weeks i was and counting down until my son was born...Now i am posting the same "weeks" but in the sense of how old my son is getting and so fast! He is 3 weeks old now and he is only getting more and more cuter everyday. Tonight mom and dad crandell came over for dinner and alice was holding Brighton at the table, I was over her shoulder and he was looking at me and as i walked away he literally followed me and cranked his neck to see me until i was out of view. It was so cute and I was told that 3 week olds dont do that because they dont have the "motor" skills to do so... but my son does:) I have been told by almost every mother who has held him that he is the most alert baby for his age and even the nurses told me that:) at least i can say that my son probably wont have ADD. HAHA! Everything in this Crandell home is so turned upside down. I sleep at odd hours of the day and oh today i was able to vacuum 4 of my 13 steps! Yesterday i was able to sweep and mop the floor in one shot and START the laundry but i am pretty sure that is as far as i got. Now the baby just woke up so i am not finishing this post with cute pictures until later:)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby! Are you still doing photography? Do you have a website or blog?
    Have fun with your new little guy they grow fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a blog but for some reason i lost all my pictures on it. I am not really doing photography too much right now since i have no time. I know you took the plunge and are following your dream of it and thats so great! Me just right now I cant seem to get into gear with it. I have reached that Gloom... :( I want to finish my website but just have not had the chance. You would think with 4 weeks at home i would have made SOME progress right?? I have been taking care of little brighton and not focused on much else. I will soon though i hope. I go back to work soon too so that takes up most of my day about 10 hours a day, 5 days a week:)

    ReplyDelete