Sunday

an amazing trooper


I'm sure most of you who read my blog read nie nie as well, she is such an amazing woman. I can't imagine going through what she has faced and still goes through every day-it will be with her for the rest of her life. Can you imagine almost dying? I know I can't, and i can't imagine my kids forgetting me. or being scared to come to me after such an event. I could only hope that my husband would be as compassionate and willing and understading as Mr. Nielson is to stephanie. Stephanie is her name. Mr. Nielson reads to her at night and it just makes me cry. I follow her blog for hours sometimes, re-reading what i have already read, looking at all the pictures. It's so crazy. I mean I think about it and she still has such a strong heart, a heart of steel! She is optimistic and she stays positive. She LOVES life, she knows what it is like to almost not have it. I just can't imagine. She is an inspiration to me, (even though i need to redo my face when im done reading:)) Knowing that there are REAL events that happen that can take your life so fast makes me take a step back and rethink what i have, what i want, where i need to go, and how I AM taking my life for grantid. It is almost sickening to me to think of the way i judge things and get upset and am not grateful for the things i have or want the things i don't have, WHEN I HAVE LIFE. It's almost too much to stomach. I'm getting a little way to carried away here, back to the subject... Stephanie, she is here in AZ and I'm going to see her tomorrow, I know she is in the hospital and it would be such a blessing to meet this woman and hear her testimony, if i am able... I know it sounds completely off the wall to waltz into a hospital and ask to see a woman i have only followed on a blog. Is that stalkerish? I hope not. To meet her would be a blessing. I will bring her something nice. I hope she is doing well, keep her in your prayers and thoughts, i know i will:)

Tell me, do you take the things in your life for grantid?

No comments:

Post a Comment