Saturday

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving in Heber (as usual) I did not take many pictures, we spent most of the picture time taking famiy pictures so me and my sis could finish my mom's christmas present which i will post later. Here are some of my favorite pictures. dinner was great (as usual) we started the day at my mom's then went to Andrew's parents after, most of the Crandell family was not able to make it up this year so it was just a small thanksgiving this year.

um... yeah, don't ask

Bugaboo
This is my favorite picture that i took out of all the HUNDREDS! my mom, their grandma. I just still can't believe she has this many and yet brandi is having another one,and andrew and I have not even begun!
Our family is dysfunkshional...ha can you tell...



I absolutely love this man with every ounce of my being! We didnt really do much for Thanksgiving as far as taking pictures of us at dinner, just took the family pictures mainly.

1 comment: