Tuesday

Katie and Kyle's Wedding 11.09

My sister in law Katie got married back in November! I know I am so late but we are so happy for these two. Andrew and I were lucky enough to have Katie to hang out with us for a while after we got married and before she moved away;she was even able to go with us to Utah to see Kyle. I was also able to make a surprise road trip up to Provo and surprise Katie with her mom when she thought that her mom was not going to be able to make the trip alone. It was alot of fun. I can't believe of how such good friends me and Katie were in high school and ow we are family! All of the lunch trips and the state wrestling trip with her still hod alot of memories. We are so glad she found a great guy like kyle who was worthy and could take her through the temple and spend eternity with. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Kartchner! (AKA-KKK) so cute.


a very big family and there are 2 families missing...
Only one missing is Caroline, she just had her baby so she was not able to make it up

These guys are too hilarious!
The Kartchner cake that Sarai made, it's BEAUTIFUL she made it despite all she had been through the past week-what a trooper)
Marcie and Leon doing up the hair: First it was too much "poof" so Katie says so she smalled it up a bit

I did her makeup, she looked so good. Since Katie is a natural pretty girl she didn't need much makeup, i did it too dark so we lightened it up a bit

1 comment:

  1. having the madian name of Kartchner, I can't help but say "Welcome to the Kartchner Klan, Kousin!" We are the Family Historian group.

    ReplyDelete