Wednesday

a sad day for my mom

Today my mom called me crying and choked out that her sister had died last night. It was so sad, then she says she could not understand her mom on the phone and apparently it turns out my aunt, my moms sister had some type of unknown thing happen last night and she is in a coma, non responsive and the doctors say she will not make it and she will live on life support. I feel so bad for my mom! since she lives in AZ and they are in Oregon she has not been able to be very close with her family. she is on her way down to my house now and we will leave for Oregon in the morning. It is so sad to lose a family member whether you are close or not and I could not imagine losing Brandi-my only sis. Keep my moms family in your prayers if you stumble across my blog, i know miracles can happen-Prayer works.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your mother.... She will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea what that chinese writing says, at all, and i have no idea who put it there. strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about your mom. It is so hard to go through that. We will remember your family in our prayers. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete