Friday

The last of the lazy days-transformation time

Well... I may as well join the world of running since everyone else is doing it... although to be quite honest it hurts! Ugh... Alright i am doing the ragnar at the end of February with most of my in law fam, I signed up MONTHS ago, but i am just starting to consistently run... I know i know, procrastination is TERRIBLE! I wish i were better. Well Dixie... this awesome trainer woman whom i am only getting to know, she is Jens sister in law, well she put together a running schedule for me that is really working out for me. when i first started running with my sister in law amy, i was doing 2 miles but it was not a continuous run, i physically thought my chest was going to pop, now i am easing into the 2 miles. Leon is the captain of the team and he names us the trail trotters... can i rename myself the SNAIL TROTTER? haha! Well i just did.. thats me the snail trotter of the trail trotters. I will be honest for a second I am TERRIFIED of running at some points in theis ragnar... the most one i am scared of is running at night, Jennie said it was her funnest run but i dont like me being alone in the dark in a weird place! What if a yote comes to take a bite of my leg! i'm not a seasoned runner yet so i would not be able to out run it... then my other worst fear is because since i dont have a job now (thanks!) I have been watching forensic files, and all these people just come up missing then found later... DEAD! phew, that is scary to me... i will say a prayer that i wont come up missing, OR yote meat.
One last addition, on top of doing the running, Dixie is HOSTING a biggest loser competition. It's going to be awesome... but also very very humiliating. there will be pictures of my not so hot anymore body and my weight! Time to take off the covers... I am just at that point where i never thought i would be, or ever wanted to be of course, I need and want my healthier lifestyle back, to get rid of the tv and the cheese crisps that my husband loves. The comfort food, the soda...although i already gave that up, and the boredom eating. Although my family genes are not as small as Andrew, they are not obese or big by any means so there is absolutely NO EXCUSE. I have made a deal with the devil and I decided to do the bigest loser along the way, since it is my favorite show:) Even if i don't win the biggest loser, i will still win since i will be more healthier. I will post my feelings on this later, there is much more but i know how boring blogs are with WAY too much words and not enough pictures. Want to know the sad part? The laptop is downstairs where i dont do pictures on and i have not wanted to step foot int he office which is located upstairs to blog which i need to catch up on since NOVEMBER! wow... I guess i need a vitamin b shot! haha, well goodnight. Tomorrow is the first day of my TRANSFORMATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment