Saturday

I have been so lazy

Let me explain... since November 18Th, my life has been like one big crazy bad dream that i can't wake up from. what happened that day you ask? Or maybe you don't ask, but i will tell.... Our dishwasher i found out had a slow leak in it that had been slowly damaging THOUSANDS of dollars worth of cabinets, walls and floors in our kitchen in our new home that we bought in august. Let me just tell you that it has been insane trying to get it put back together the way it was before. I can not even imagine how i would have done it had i of been a mother and needed to feed children 3 or 4 times a day. My loving wonderful husband has been so good and patient with me as i rant and rave about all the bad doings and not even thinking about the good. All this going on right as i give up on my race day training commitment. I'm horrible! I have to run in the Ragnar in a month and a half! up to 6 miles i could get at one time and i think i could do one and then die right now. Luckily i got some help starting Monday its training! I'm kinda happy i don't have a job so i can focus on this a do it! finish it. I cant wait, not only do i need to do it for myself but others are counting on me to. The Trail Trotters... I am pretty sure i will need to do more than trot:) Well i need to post about thanksgiving, Christmas, Andrews hunt and even Katie and kyles wedding...that's how far back i am. Geez! now that i don't have a job i cant even tell you what day of the week it is! i need something to pass the time, a SERIOUS hobby or something fierce, anyone got any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. well I have a baby to keep me busy, but I know educating yourself about how to do repairs that you're getting stuck on. like homedepot.com has some good do it yourself info. also asking around (handy daddy's). at least that is how i'd fill my days. but the occational SPA DAY (ME DAY) is always needed. good luck. stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete