Saturday

4 Weeks!

Phew! Where has the time gone. My little man is a month old today! well actually since its after midnight he is a month and one day:) Andrew text me today and he is kinda sad because he has had to work non stop since Brighton was born. It is kinda true, but the good part is that Andrew does not work too much in the summer so he will get to spend lots of time with him! Brighton holds his head up very good and at 2 weeks he nearly rolled over on his own! I can't beleive how big he already seems to me and he is not even much over his birth weight yet! We have his month visit on Tuesday at the Pediatrician! I am loving being a mom. Its so hard and so gratifying at the same time. There have been days where I just go crazy cooped up in my house and nothing to do. FOr most who know me I am always doing something and multiple things at once. When Brighton is sleeping I dont sleep, i find something to get elbows deep in that i have to forfeit once he returns to awakeness:) I have 2 more weeks at home with him before i go back to work and that makes me a little sad, but at the same time happy to get back to work... Ask me how happy i am to be back to work once i am there though... i bet i wish i were at home with my new best friend. My take on going back to work is that i am so close to promotion that i can taste it! I need to do it for myself:) At least through the summer because andrews work slows down a lot. I also decided completely against myself to stop breastfeeding since i was suplementing anyhow... tear and big sigh. I should probably go to bed now since it is so late.. here i am finding something to do while baby sleeps but now it is my turn. Husband should be home soon:) Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment