Sunday

21 days??? why not 60 instead

I am the kind of person who has GREAT intentions... while i was pregnant i told myself that for the time iw as off work i would be at the church every m-f at 8 am to work this baby belly off... funny that i have lost all my 25 pounds of baby weight but my stomach looks awful....like i ahev gained 25 pounds of skin! haha... well back to intentions... that thought of mine, never came to light. Nope!, not even did i get out of bed and get ready to go to the church for a workout...not even ONCE! so today I am at home, sent andrew to church alone because i have a pounding headache and a tooth that is going to kill me until 7 am tomorrow when i get it fixed... and i am blogging... again with good intentions, but this time about a 60 day challenge. Can you hold it against me that i am terrible follow througher unless it absolutely HAS to get done? well not this time lovergirl! I bought INSANITY a year ago... correction, more than a year ago. I saw a commercial today about it and thought, i should buy that and do it. I swear a rocket came down from space and bashed me in the head... HELLO! dont you remember spending like 150 bones on that! OH! why yes mandy, i certainly do! I got so much crap from my husband because i wasted money and i used it for a week then let my excuses and other things take my life back over! sheesh! well forget a 21 day challenge on focusing on myself... I know everything there is to know about myself. I know how i work. I know that god gave me this body, and for a period of time it was smokin! :) so this is me exercising my agency to exercise! yay for killing myself for the next 60 days. I would invite someone to do it with me, but i live on the moon, pretty much away from all civilization. sorry.

On a completely different note. this is random and may not make sense... the other day my sis and her fam were here and one of her little boys madden was asking her to take off his shoes because he didnt know how (that means didnt want to :) It was funny.. he whined and told her to take off his shoe, so i asked him if he didnt know how as i was taking one of them off. he said no so i started to teas him about how he was a little baby and could not take off his own shoes... he reached down and literally in one second he took the shoe off, threw me a look and then out the door he went... Now THAT is reverse psycology! well..... as i am sitting here in my computer room posting this nonsense, BOTH of my little dogs are whining and jumping because they want me to pick them up and put them on the bed... i have seen in the past that they have jumped but its rare because its a high bed... well i realized i dont hear them anymore so i was thinking they muct haven given up and gone downstairs... WRONG! I look back on the bed and they are both snuggled up to eachother on a pillow! This is my realization that i have spoiled my dogs because they will whine for 10 minutes until i pick them up or give them what they want. ugh! i wish reverse psycology worked on dogs too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment