Sunday

Motherhood

This post is turning into a pictureless boring blog. I need to whip out my camera... It seems that everyday in a normal conversation about life with someone you meet you are almost always asked the question, "do you have kids?" Saying no was the norm for me...no, not yet. We want to wait a little bit (YEARS)... I was in the store the other day and a random guy started having a conversation with me about how cute brighton was and asked "Is this your first?" For some reason i get a little butterflies in my stomach to be seen as a mother and how do they know?! well i guess not too many people have a young baby with them and its not theirs... but I love how to question has changed! My mind is still completely blown that i am a mother. I woke up at 430 am to him crying 3 days ago and all groggy and half way asleep i walk into his nursery and look down at his big blue eyes peering up at me from his crib. He sees his life line and INSTANTLY he stops crying and a smile creeps up on his face. I love it! I love how he is so dependant on me and opens his mouth when i go to kiss him. I love his coos and his little sounds he makes when he is eye to eye with me and how loud he is when he eats... seriously people think he is starving to death but thats just him. Brighton is such a blessing to me and Andrew. Life has gotten back to normal around here. He sleeps through the night and is on a schedule. I can understand his cries and know his tricks he already plays when it comes to sleeping. He has me wrapped so tight around his finger already. I am just on the edge of motherhood and i cant wait to watch him grow more and more. I even dont mind being peed on or poop on my hand, and i can even handle an armpit full of spit up:) I just simply love him and everything about him. I thank heavenly father everyday that I have such a joyful blessing in my life. I am already starting to love the idea of baby number 2. When Brighton turns 15 months old I will hopefully start the incredible journey of growing another one of these heavenly beings!

No comments:

Post a Comment