Thursday

something i came across today

When I found out that we were pregnant, i thought it would be a cute idea to tell the grandparents first by sending them a letter or a little poem... I remember getting the idea and start jotting down ideas and today i found it in my messy desk... here is what i had so far...

You can borrow me but you have to give me back.
I am in hiding right now.
You can't see me touch me or hear me.
If no one told you-you would not know where i was....for a while.
You might cry when you hear of me.
You will miss me at times.
I am surrounded by walls.
One day I will want to be like you.
I don't like bright lights.

I am not sure where i was going with it... but we ended up doing a cute little diaper and giving them to all the family... as soon as we pulled out the diapers everyone knew we were pregnant anyway... this next time around i will find something more clever:)

No comments:

Post a Comment