Sunday

The Cochran Wedding

I am a little late but i figured better late than never right? October 23rd Sara and Jesse were sealed in the Snowflake Temple. It is so awesome to be a witness of an eternal family. It's so uplifting knowing that theses two amazing people just took another step in the Lord's direction. I'm so glad to know this couple and am blessed that they have let us be a part of their life and also of their special day. Me and Sara plannes alot of their wedding together and when i got to the reception she threw me in some of her wedding pictures with a "bridesmaides" tie. It was so funny. I love her so much. Andrew got to DJ their wedding and the tenney ranch looked AH-mazing thanks to Tara tenney and her possy she gathered. Their 2 day sealing-reception was a smash and I am so happy for them! The cochrans
Me and the bride-so beautiful she looked

Go Jesse!~
Jesse's face explains it all.
The dress
Her makeup that she let me do, she looked way hot

No comments:

Post a Comment