Thursday

I cant stand forwards

My sister in law kelli starkes... yes i am name dropping... text me something today where you open your phone and it starts playing some soft music like some type of jewelry box... I didnt read its contents because it started off with love chain... let's think about this for a second... love CHAIN... okay, i wont go there.. well anyway i wanted to text her back but i forgot to and tell her those things are stupid because a bad spell is not going to come upon me tomorrow and i am not going to lose someone that i love just because i dont forward the stupid thing on to 15 people... I mean the people who honestly do that must be on drugs and some pretty serious drugs to think that an email, or phone of any type will know... COUNT... the number of people you sent it to and send a non existent text to the text pharohs and you will receive some amazing gift, or prize or some love the next day... WEll just to make a long story short... Love chains and those sorts of things dont exist and dont work and technically you are just throwing 20 cents out the window to everyone that you send it to, not to mention the annoyance of having one sent as well. Alright well now that you all know i dont like forwards of any kind i feel like i will be able to sleep better tonight. :)

1 comment:

  1. K, name dropping is mean but I don't like those things either. Funny story about church, I just love testimony meeting, especially the 1st time in a ward.

    ReplyDelete