Saturday

Giving up soda

Since i started training on Monday, one of my tasks was to give up soda on the second week... So i was going to drink all the soda i wanted to this week and start next week... I thought i would just make it easier and quit this week... today is Saturday and i have not had soda since MONDAY! I know it seems lame, but soda is good and it helps me stay out of shape and lazy, so of course why would i give it up. I did though! I am so happy about that. Andrew is teasing me every chance he gets though for sure! Yesterday Andrew drank a total of 80 oz of soda all after 6pm! You know he always put it in my face and said... Manny I have sodaaaaa.... Agh I have almost wanted to, but I'm holding strong! At Katie's luncheon yesterday there was water or puncg, i figured (since monst mormon get togethers serve kool aid) that it was kool aid, well just so happens that i look over and they are putting sprite in it! oh man, i gave it up before drinking it and had the water:) Hopefully i will continue

No comments:

Post a Comment