Tuesday

A few things that i feel like...

These are what i feel like! I started raceday training yesteday (Monday). I have been telling my sister in law that i would do it and i just barely decided that i need to get back into shape... The first workout and now i am terrified to walk up my stairs! On the website there are a few steps to do after signing up and one was to pick a race and then tell everyone what you are doing... so here i am telling everyone my business... I am doing the Ragnar in February with alot of my in laws! I am so excited, and terrified and nervous at the same time... I started my half mile run yesterday... i know right? a half mile? thats nothing! but it is when your for one not in shape and for two not a runner! I just had to keep telling myself that i was almost done! Some of the picture can clarify just exactly how i felt while running and feel in general nowadays! When i run i seriously feel like how much this animal weighs. I feel like every ounce of my body just jiggles uncontrollably
I felt like Homer after the first half of the half mile. This is what i think my stomach looks like if i let it relax
and this is what i feel like my back side looks like-minus the thong

And this is soo true... this reads...Obesity finds it hardest to catch up with those who are running.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are disgusting and I'm sure you don't look anything like that! Good luck training. I wish Jonathan and I lived closer so that we could run it too. Oh, and good luck with the job hunt too.

    ReplyDelete